Assistant Manager, Asset Management Analytics
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to join us as Assistant Manager, Asset Management Analytics
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reports and dashboards, performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Data extraction, transformation, validating or modeling data to draw meaningful conclusions that can translate to actionable insights.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and dashboards that provides business insights to analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and optimize data processes for data extraction from multiple sources, data validation and cleaning, data transformation and visualization.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders.
- Support AM department in delivering on all initiatives.
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or similar.
- 5 years of experience in a similar or complimenting role.
- Familiar with IBM Planning Analytics, Jedox.
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel for asset modelling and analysis purposes.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, eyes for detail.
- Has demonstrated a clear understanding of the principles and best practices of data management.
- Has operationalized understanding of data analytics into various forms of reports and dashboards.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
Senior Manager, HRBP
Frasers Hospitaity Pte Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)