Executive, Learning & Development (Corporate FH)
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to join us as Executive, Learning & Development (Corporate FH)
- Manage training programs and related activities and maintain training records in compliance with certifications.
- Co-ordinate and organize training workshops and/or corporate-driven training initiatives, including Frasers Hospitality Induction program & where appropriate, virtually.
- Provide pre & post training administration, inclusive but not limited to registration, grant application, finance processes, record updating, course evaluation, tracking and monitoring of course completion.
- Maintain and update training activities on social media and corporate newsletter (eg. Workplace)
- Use of the SuccessFactors Learning Management System to keep up-to-date training records, administration and complete monthly/scheduled training reports for the corporate departments.
- Administer e-learning, including motivating staff to complete e-learning courses, handle system administration and meet compliance targets.
- Responsible for collating and organising Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) information. Identify training needs and develop a yearly training plan based on the learning needs analysis in consultation with Department Heads.
- Ensure training plan is executed to meet training and related organizational targets.
- Conduct standup delivery of training programs and orientation, including the facilitation of Frasers Hospitality propriety programs to ensure that performance and service levels of the organization are kept at optimum.
- Liaise and work closely with Learning and Development Cluster Heads to implement and support Corporate/Cluster training initiatives and objectives.
- Maintain SOPs for training operations and administration.
- Assist in organising meetings and minutes taking for departmental meetings
- Maintain and update shared department drive, folders and files.
- Liaise with vendors and training providers for internal and external staff training activities.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs by maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, development and best industry practices.
- Work with local institutions/government agencies on suitable Learning & Development initiatives for the corporate departments.
- Collaborate with department managers on learning and development interventions to support identified Hi-Potentials’ career development.
- Recommend learning and development policies and procedures that best reflect industry practices with alignment to business needs.
- Monitor training budget and spent, including SDF, SRP, funding applications; liaise with government on training incentives.
- Assist in employee engagement activities as required.
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma in any field and ACTA certified and/or experienced with WSQ framework and grant applications.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Comfortable managing learning systems (eg SAP SuccessFactors/e-Learning platforms) and technology including virtual training software (eg Zoom and Teams).
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and conversational).
- Ability to multitask, work with tight deadlines and strong with follow up.
- Good project management skills
- Organized, structured and having an eye for details
- Committed to learn
- Independent worker and at the same time, a team player
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
Senior Manager, HRBP
Frasers Hospitaity Pte Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)