Project Business Analyst (12 months Contract)
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to join us as Project Business Analyst.
Responsible for smooth and efficient system integrations between PMS and Revenue Management related tools. This includes but is not limited to integrations with CRS, Revenue Management System and Channel Management System. In this role, you will work closely with project team of various departments through effective communications to achieve effective migration of PMS throughout all properties.
This role will also be supporting pre-migration efforts and post-migration activities, including and not limited to Day 2 support.
- Experience and knowledgeable with entire Reservations workflow
- Experience and basic knowledge of Revenue Management function
- Ability to review and analyze revenue and reservations reports
- Responsible for implementation of Corporate standard coding convention and its definition to properties
- Perform integration test to ensure data flow works as it should
- Perform enhancement tests on new features and implement to properties wherever required
- Monitor and track rollout progress for each property
- Guide property team on setup wherever necessary
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervisory/management position in Reservations or Front office
- Corporate office experience is an added advantage
- Experience in system upgrade such as PMS, CRS or CRM
- Working knowledge and able to articulate electronic distribution channels for the hospitality industry.
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals and disciplines of forecasts, market segmentations, shopping/pricing/channel tools and basic revenue management concept.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
Senior Manager, HRBP
Frasers Hospitaity Pte Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)