Senior Manager, Information Technology (Corporate)
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to join us as Senior Manager, Information Technology (Corporate).
Reporting to the Vice President, Head of Information Technology (Corporate), your responsibilities is to provides technology leadership, vision and actively participate in the delivery of IT services, solutions and innovations for the business.
- Innovation initiatives at corporate and property level
- Hotel Pre-openings
- Establishing and maintaining good business relationships with stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals
- Managing vendors to ensure smooth negotiations, collaborating with vendor teams to ensure timely, on-budget, and high-quality delivery
- Working with technical/business teams to ensure that requirements are feasible
- Monitoring and reporting on all projects
- Maintain and updating of brand technology standards
- Compliance mandates including and not limited to PCI-DSS, Data Privacy Laws
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Security
- Conduct periodic review & audit of hotel operations to ensure compliance to IT policies
- Conduct periodic review & audit of IT infrastructure, systems & operations, software applications, vendors, and service providers to ensure compliance to IT Policies
Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members, property users and vendors.
Have problem-solving skills and assume responsibility to ensure success of tasks assigned.
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, to multitask and work in a deadline/time sensitive environment.
- 4 years or more experience working in the Hospitality Industry (Hotels or Serviced Apartments) in a management role
- Have a strong understanding of Opera/ HMS PMS systems and the integration to third-party solutions like CRM/CRS/POS/CAS/IPTV/Keycard etc.
- Have a good understanding and experience with Cloud Technologies e.g. Office 365, Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Have a good understanding and experience with server, network and virtualisation technologies e.g. VMWare, Windows Server, VLANs, WIFI
- PCI Compliance and Security Awareness Programs
- Hotel Pre-Opening Experience
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
Senior Manager, HRBP
Frasers Hospitaity Pte Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)