To be responsible for tracking and evaluating the success of the learning and development initiatives. To coordinate and manage the implementation of training programs in line with the brand and property policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- To support the Senior Manager, Learning and Development, Asia Pacific, in the following responsibilities:
- To support the day-to-day Learning and Development department in planning and execution of all training initiatives.
- To manage the training administration for the Singapore properties, inclusive but not limited to registration, grant application, finance processes, training sponsorships, record updating, course evaluation.
- To keep up-to-date training records via Success Factors Learning Management System, which includes course administration, digital attendance preparation and generating the monthly/scheduled training reports.
- To track and monitor the progress of all identified training inclusive of compliance courses and assigned elearning modules while ensuring the implementation of the training plan meets the training targets.
- To collaborate with internal departments in the Learning Needs Analysis exercise for the Singapore Properties in the development of the yearly training plan.
- To manage the planning and delivery of the company orientation and core programs at the Singapore properties.
- To manage the Cross-Training and On-the-Job Training system implementation at the Singapore properties.
- To support internal and external audit requests by providing required reports and documents.
- To provide support to the Property Managers within the Asia Pacific region.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- At least a Diploma in Human Resources Development or any other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferably in a hotel or corporate office of a hospitality/hotel chain.
- Excellent oral and written English and English communication.
- Good presentation and teaching skills.
- Experience in the Learning Management System of SuccessFactors.
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Excel.
- Strong planning, organisational and administration skills
- Possesses initiative and great attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated.
CLICK HERE to apply!