With a mission to whole-heartedly connect people with life-enriching experiences, we invite you to join our team and be part of this impactful journey. When you realise that your work can transform lives, create memories, and bring joy to people's hearts, it becomes more than just a job; it's a mission.
This is your chance to work alongside passionate individuals who are shaping the future of hospitality and enriching lives, one experience at a time. By contributing to our mission, you'll not make a difference in the lives of others but also leave your mark on the world.
If you are excited to be part of the team to create life-enriching moments for all, please get in touch by submitting your application online.
The Senior Manager will oversee learning & development corporate and regional operations, responsible to design and implement an effective talent development strategy, people analytics, digitalisation and contributing to strategic initiatives/projects. The position is for dynamic individuals who thrives in a fast-paced working environment and effective in partnering with stakeholders across the region to achieve win-win outcomes.
Learning & Development
- Oversee corporate learning & development operations, establish success metrics to drive organisation performance and business outcomes.
- Drive a culture of growth and learning in the organization to build a resilient, agile and collaborative workforce.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining an effective talent and learning strategy and framework for FH.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ideate, conceptualise, develop and implement new ways of learning to facilitate deepening of domain capabilities.
- Lead in the learning needs analysis, development of skills framework and learning solution to strengthen workforce capabilities
- Drive and develop communications plans, materials/information kits for company-wide and intended capability building programmes and convey messages in various digital channels to drive employee engagement.
- Lead and manage the entire process of new hires orientation, including design and deliver the programme using adult learning methodologies, adapt and adopt digitalisation best practices to improve new hires’ experiences in assimilating into their role and integrating faster into the culture.
Compliance and Mandatory Training
- Partner with the Group’s Policy owners in the roll out of governance e-learning, propose delivery methods to support workforce learning, manage the end-to-end completion reporting at FH and Group level.
- Source, evaluate and partner with external providers to support development of e-learning modules, develop authoring capabilities of Subject Matter Experts to drive efficiency and digital learning. Budgeting, Process and Policies
- Drive the design, development and implementation of career development framework at properties level to help employees understand progression path, development options supporting growth and to attract, develop and retain talent in the hospitality sector.
Cluster Learning Partner
- Partner and collaborate with Cluster learning teams to deliver unified global solutions that will support business priorities.
- Partner with Cluster L&D leads in the development, implementation and maintenance of learning and talent programmes to ensure consistency in delivery, adoption of new methodologies and roll out success.
Learning Experience and Analytics
- Design, develop and implement new digital experience, solutions and platforms to drive the adoption of digital learning across FH and increase employees’ engagement, contribute to the overall learning technology strategy
- Develop and analyse learning metrics to demonstrate impact and effectiveness of initiatives, provide insights and reporting on regular basis, propose improvement plans and ways tuned to the changing needs and priorities of the industry as well as to increase employees’ engagement and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR studies, organisational development/psychology.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in learning design, development and delivery of programmes in a mid to large scale regional set up.
- Proven experience in operationalising development strategies and management of leadership/talent development programmes.
- Experience in managing digital learning platforms and technical knowledge in SAP Human Capital Management, specifically in the modules of Learning, Performance Management modules will be an advantage.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business priorities/challenges to strategic learning initiatives.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to influence and interact well with stakeholders; an effective communicator with the users and project teams to ensure project success.
- Able to work independently and lead teams in a fast-paced environment and across geographies
- Possess strong analytical and project management skills to manage and execute company-wide learning initiatives and programmes.
- Certification in psychometric instruments, IHRP and ACLP certification will be an added advantage.
Please submit your application ONLINE.