The incumbent shall report to the Operations Manager and support the operations in both F&B and Front office.
* Welcoming and checking in guests (which includes issuance of room keys, providing information on hotel services).
* Working hand in hand with the Operations Manager to resolve issues, requests and/or complaints in an appropriate manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
* Process transactions in accordance with the standard operating procedures (which includes but not limited to posting charges, completing transaction reports, preparing deposit and/or securing assigned bank.)
* Issuance and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
* Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize Service Apartment's revenue.
* Routine check and updating on guest reservations information for individuals and/or groups.
* Provide service in a warm and friendly manner in accordance with the café/ restaurant service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Prepare and serve food and beverages as per café menu and standards.
* Prepare and set-up all equipment for the day's operations as specified by the shift and for in-house activities upon residents' request
* Check, order and replenish food and beverages stock as per requirements.
* Ensure high level of cleanliness of café at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned which includes but not limiting to guest room tours, concierge services etc
* 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in front office.
* Proficiency in Inforbrand HMS - Hotel Management System will be an added advantage.
* Candidate with WSQ food hygiene certificate is preferred.
* Ability to muti-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Service-oriented attitude
* Ability to problem solve.
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Ability to work on rotating shift hours including weekends & Public Holidays.
Click HERE to apply.