Overall accountable for the financial and operational performance of the property. Ensure approved budgets are optimized and achieved; and optimum delivery of Gold Standard Product and Services that is consistent with the Company’s standard to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the unit both from an operator and an ownership level.
- Ensure operations are run in line with laid down guidelines and stipulated procedures in accordance with the operating manuals and as per the law of the land.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the property/physical assets to its highest standard.
- Custodian of the brand values, credentials and maintain the ‘sanctity of the brand’.
- Maintain appropriate relations with our business partners/stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate/timely returns and management of the company’s business and finances.
- Be on the look out for other opportunities to spread the brand name in Bangkok and/or any other major cities in Thailand.
- Build appropriate relationship with the city authorities and other stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate multi-faceted contacts with sources at corporate/cluster office.
- Maintain harmonious and disciplined employee relations to ensure appropriate and forward thinking Human Capital Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience as General Manager in reputable 5 star international hotels.
- Proficient in Thai language would be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the hospitality
- Strong analytical problem- solving skills and high computer literacy.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work within tight deadline
Click HERE to apply