At Modena, simplicity is our way of life. We offer a place to contemplate or engage, with communal spaces designed to encourage human connections and warm conversations.
Modena by Fraser Bangkok is now seeking enthusiastic and energetic individual to join the team as Duty Manager / Night Manager!
RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Must be able to deal with guest complaints in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensuring accuracy with all reporting as well as all cash handling areas.
• Monitors individual staff performance to assist management with staff appraisal and or disciplinary action as required.
• Must be able to provide shift coverage for Front Office as required.
• Night Audit coverage as required.
• Be well versed across all operating departments to assist with afterhours requests by guests.
• Be able to deal with staff conflict as required.
• Compilation of the Front Office roster.
• Previous experience in a similar role or as a Front Office Supervisor.
• Formal training within the hospitality arena preferred.
• Must be well versed in computer literacy, understanding of office administration and MS Office.
• Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
• Must be prepared to work a 7 day a week rotating roster.
• Must be able to travel for work if required.
•Fluent in English and Thai language
Send your updated resume/CV to the Human Resources Department, Modena by Fraser Bangkok at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to visa restriction, only those candidates with valid Thailand work authorisation may be considered.