Where and when does Disney on Ice take place?
Disney On Ice: 100 Years of Magic takes place in the main arena of the o2 arena in London.
There are a lot of performances scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Thursday 26 Dec 2019 at 5:30 PM
- Friday 27 Dec 2019 at 1:30 PM
- Saturday 28 Dec 2019 at 9:30 AM, 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
- Sunday 29 Dec 2019 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
- Monday 30 Dec 2019 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
- Tuesday 31 Dec 2019 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
- Thursday 2 Jan 2020 at 1:30 PM
- Friday 3 Jan 2020 at 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
- Saturday 4 Jan 2020 at 9:30 AM, 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
- Sunday 5 Jan 2020 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
How much are tickets to Disney on Ice at the o2?
There are several different ticket options available. Tickets on the upper levels average £33 with no difference in age. Tickets on the lower levels average £45.
Family tickets for four average £132 (plus fees and charges). Premium tickets are also available and start at £66.
We recommend visiting the official o2 arena website here to search for tickets from authorised sellers.
What if some family members aren’t going?
Disney might not be for anyone, so what do family members without a ticket get up to? There is a host of activities to pass the time in the complex, with the highest rated including:
- Oxygen Freejumping
- ICON Outlet Shopping
- Hollywood Bowl
- Immotion VR
- Street Food Quarter
How can I get to the o2 from Fraser Place Canary Wharf?
We are less than 900m from the arena, and anyone with a marina view will see it from their room. Of course, the o2 is across the water so you can’t walk there directly.
The arena is just a short ride on the Jubilee Line, from Canary Wharf Station to North Greenwich Station. Journey times average 16 minutes from door to door. The station can be quite busy at peak times just after a performance has ended.