Frasers Hospitality Clinches Prestigious Wins at 2020 World Travel Awards for Asia
Singapore, 3 November 2020 – Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, celebrates four wins at this year’s World Travel Awards for Asia, reinforcing its reputation as the region’s accommodation of choice. The annual award recognises and rewards excellence in travel and tourism, and is voted by industry professionals and consumers globally.
Affirming its leading position in Indonesia, Frasers Hospitality clinched the coveted Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2020. Adding to this feat, Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta was conferred Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartments.
Located in Jakarta’s central business district widely known as the “Golden Triangle”, the 151-unit Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta is a base for long-stay travellers and offers extensive facilities for both business and leisure needs.
In addition, Capri by Fraser, Changi City continues to hold the title of Singapore’s Leading Hotel Residences for the third consecutive year, while Fraser Place Central Seoul was honoured as South Korea’s Leading Serviced Apartments.
Chief Executive Officer of Frasers Hospitality, Mr Koh Teck Chuan, says the awards provide strong affirmation of Frasers Hospitality’s ongoing dedication to meeting the needs of its guests across Asia and further afield as it strives to redefine hospitality standards in the extended and long-stay segment.
“It is heartening to receive recognition from our peers and guests, and our achievements at this year’s World Travel Awards for Asia will provide further encouragement to our teams during such challenging times. The awards also reflect the confidence and trust our guests place in us, and I am proud of the immense effort our teams have put in to deliver memorable experiences.”
“We are beginning to see pockets of recovery across the region and as a new normal emerges for the travel and hospitality sector, our #FrasersCare commitment will continue to underpin everything we do to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests,” said Mr Koh.
Frasers Hospitality’s portfolio across Europe was also recognised at this year’s World Travel Awards, as it clinched the title of England’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand for the seventh consecutive year. It was also accorded the following prestigious awards in Europe, the Middle East and Africa:
- England’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Kensington, London
- Europe’s Leading New Boutique Hotel for Malmaison Edinburgh City
- France’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Élysées, Paris
- Germany’s Leading Hotel Residences for Capri by Fraser, Berlin
- Germany’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Hamburg
- Scotland’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Edinburgh
The Middle East and Africa
- Bahrain's Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area, Bahrain
- Dubai’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Dubai
- Nigeria's Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Abuja
- Oman’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Muscat
- United Arab Emirates’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Dubai
- Qatar’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Doha
Frasers Hospitality’s portfolio currently stands at more than 140 properties in over 70 cities worldwide.
 Includes properties under management contracts and development