Customer Relations Executive
Provide good service to all guests.
- To handle all check-ins of guests including the processing of their reservation
- To handle all guest requests during their stay.
- To handle all front desk cashier duties.
- To interact with the residents and explain facilities and services.
- To conduct site inspections in the absence of Sales and Marketing.
- To handle complaints from residents.
- To provide care and diligence to residents belongings during their arrival, departure and apartment change.
- To handle all mail, messages, telephone calls, information enquires and related services requested by the residents.
- To undertake any other duties or tasks those are assigned by the OPS Mgr
- Love service work
- Have good manners and service consciousness
- Fluent English in both speaking
- Preferably work-experience in the hospitality industry
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
Sr. HR Sup., Human Resource
Fraser Suites Top Glory, Shanghai
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and the application will be closed once there is a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy)