Frasers Hospitality 21 Minutes of Wellness
Rules & Regulations
Updated as of February 2019
- Frasers Hospitality 21 Minutes of Wellness (the “Event”) is owned by Frasers Hospitality Private Limited (the “Event Owner”) and organised by its properties worldwide (the "Event Organiser”) in accordance with these rules and regulations, applicable to participants, which can be found at https://www.frasershospitality.com/21-minutes-of-wellness (the "Official Website”).
- By submitting the application to participate in the Event, the person named in the online form (the "Participant”) confirms his/her agreement and acceptance to abide by these rules and regulations.
- By submitting the application, the Participant also gives the Event Organiser, the Event Owner and the relevant business partners and agents permission to collect, use and disclose his/her personal data for purposes reasonably required for the conduct and promotion of the Event and future events similar to Frasers Hospitality 21 Minutes of Wellness. The purposes for which the Event Owner will use the personal data are set out in a Data Protection Policy, which is accessible at https://www.frasersproperty.com/privacy-policy or available on request and which the Participant will have read and understood.
- Registration for the Event is confirmed upon submission of the relevant information and issuance of a confirmation email by the Event Organiser.
- The Event Owner reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, images, recordings, or any other record of the Event and its Participants for any commercial advertising and other promotional and publicity purposes linked to the Event or any future events.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself in the registration form (the "Registration Data”) and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete. The Event Owner and/or the Event Organiser may contact the Participant from time to time by email and/or SMS in connection with the Event.
- Registration is also strictly non-transferrable.
- The Event Owner and the Event Organiser reserve the right to modify any of these rules and regulations from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Event Owner and the Event Organiser shall be the sole authority to interpret them – and in so doing, they may (but not obliged to) take into account the interests of all affected Participants. Participants will be notified of any amendments to these rules and regulations on the Official Website.
- The Participant acknowledges that the Event Owner does not assume any operational role in connection with the organisation of the Event. As such, the Participant agrees that the Event Owner shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Event.
- To the greatest extent permitted by the law, the Event Owner and the Event Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Event.
- The Event Owner and the Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change any details of the Event or any component of it at any time without prior notice to Participants. Every reasonable effort will be made to inform Participants of changes prior to the date of the Event. The Event Owner and the Event Organiser shall not be liable for any consequential loss or inconvenience.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL
- The Event Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to Participants, to amend the activity for the Event as it deems fit for the safety of the Participants. In such cases, every reasonable effort will be made to inform Participants prior to the date of the Event. The Event Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience consequential to such changes.
- All Participants must follow the designated activity and abide by the instructions given by the security, traffic management team and Event officials throughout the Event.
- For safety reasons, Participants have to be equipped with proper footwear and attire on Event Day. Participants are not allowed to be in slippers, crocs and other footwear deemed unsuitable by the Event Organiser during their activity.
- Participant is encouraged to consult his/her medical practitioners prior to registration and before participating in the Event.
- If there is an emergency, medical personnel reserve the right:
- a) to remove any Participant if they decide that he/she is unable to continue his/her activity; and
- b) to send any casualties to the nearest recommended hospital.
- In signing for the Event, the Participant warrants that he/she is in good health and has no physical condition that would endanger his/her life while participating in the Event.
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Event Owner and the Event Organiser to ensure Participants’ safety, Participant understands that the participation is at his/her own risk. The Event Owner and the Event Organiser will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in the Event or for any loss of or damage to my property occurring in the course of the Event, except for such injury or death that is caused directly by the Event Owner and the Event Organiser’s breach of legal duty of care.
- In consideration of the Event Owner and the Event Organiser allowing the Participant to participate in the Event, he/she undertakes that if, in the course of the Event, he/she deliberately or negligently cause any injury (whether fatal or otherwise) to any person or any damage to or loss of any property of any person, the Participants shall indemnify the Event Owner and the Event Organiser if that suffering person makes claims or takes actions against The Event Owner and the Event Organiser and has to pay for costs or expenses.
- Participants below the age of 12 have to be accompanied and supervised at all times by his/her parent or guardian who must also be a Participant.
PAR-Q AND YOU
Regular physical activity is fun and healthy, and increasingly more people are starting to become more active every day.
Being more active is very safe for most people. However, some people should check with their doctor before they start becoming much more physically active.
Please answer below PAR-Q questions and consult your doctor if you answer YES to any of them:
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?