The incumbent plays an instrumental role in assisting to establish and implement human resource strategies, systems and policies in accordance with corporate guidelines and local labour law. To also support HR Ops in day to day HR administration.
RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- As a HR Advisor to one or more local properties (serviced apartments and hotel residences) in providing the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Administer HR policies and procedures to ensure that it meets business and staff needs.
- Assist to prepare all letters of appointment, confirmation, promotion, transfer, increments, separation etc if needed.
- Follow-up on procedures for new hires and resignees, including onboarding and off-boarding.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all employees in the Human Resource Management System.
- Assist in investigations and statement taking for staff incident/accident.
- Assist in benefit matters such as birth of employee’s baby, death, and hospitalization in accordance with HR policy.
- Assist in preparing Work Injury Compensation reports to Ministry of Manpower and insurers.
- Work closely with line managers in staff disciplinary and grievance management. Counsel and discipline employees in matters relating to misconduct.
- Assist Senior Manager, HR Advisor to prepare monthly management and statistical reports for manpower analysis
- Implement and facilitate culture building efforts including to promote the company as a value based organization.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
- Drive employee relation events/ activities.
- Support any implementation, maintenance, and changes of HRIS system or any improvement projects from time to time.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management, HR Management or similar discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience as HR Executive, preferably in hospitality industry
- Able to commute between properties
- Familiar with SAP, SuccessFactor would be added advantage
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
CLICK HERE to apply.