At Modena, simplicity is our way of life. We offer a place to contemplate or engage, with communal spaces designed to encourage human connections and warm conversations.
Modena by Fraser Buriram is now seeking enthusiastic and energetic individual to join the team as Resident Manager!
RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Reporting to the Cluster General Manager and responsible for the financial performance of the unit both from an operator and an ownership level.
- Ensure operations are un in line wiht laid down guidelines and stipulated procedures in accordance with the operating manuals and as per the law of the land.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the property/physical assets to its highest standard.
- Custondian of the brand values, credentials and maintain the 'sanctity of the brand'.
- Maintain appropriate relations with our business partners/stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate/timely returns and management of the company's business and finances.
- Build appropriate relatioship with the city authrotities and other stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate multi-faceted contacts with sources at corporate/cluster office.
- Maintain harmounious and dsiciplined employee relations to ensure appropriate and forward thinking Human Capital Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as EAM or RM in reputable international hotels
- Sound knowledge of the hospitality
- Strong analytical problems - solving skills and high computer literacy.
- A team player with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Thai language is a must!
CLICK HERE to apply.
Due to visa restriction, only those candidates with valid Thailand work authorisation may be considered.