What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy depends on the rate plan booked. To avoid incurring cancellation charges, cancellation requests must be received and acknowledged 24 hours prior to arrival.
Should you require more information, please contact us at email@example.com or tel +607 277 0888
Where can I find the best rates?
Book directly with us via our website for the best rates available:
Don't forget to check out our ongoing offers to take advantage of the best deals!
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / tel +60 7-277 0800
Are the residences disabled-friendly?
Yes, all rooms are built with no 'floor drop' within the unit to allow easy wheelchair access.
In addition, there are two units with special features and amenities to cater to wheelchair users. Should you require additional assistance, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com or
tel +607 277 0800
Are there any fitness facilities?
Yes, there is a 24/7 fully-equipped gym located on Level 1 for our in-house guests, in addition to an open-air swimming pool on the same floor.
What is your best rate guarantee policy?
We offer the best rate guaranteed. You can enjoy further discounts when you sign up as our Fraser World Member.
What are the reception’s operating hours?
Our reception operates 24 hours to take care of guests' needs
Where are the closest bank, ATM and exchange office located?
The closest ATM and exchange office is at Johor Bahru Sentral, City Square and KOMTAR JBCC shopping malls.
Johor Bahru Sentral
▪ Maybank ATM
▪ People’s Corner Money Changer at Level 3
▪ MaxMoney Money Changer at Level 3
▪ Eastern Union F.X. Money Changer at Level 3
▪ RHB Bank at Level 1
▪ Affin Bank at Level 1, JBCS Office Tower
▪ Maybank at Level 1, JBCS Office Tower
▪ CIMB Bank ATM at Level 2
▪ HSBC Amanah ATM at Level 2
▪ Money Changer Sri Johor Jaya at Level 1
▪ Foo In Money Change at Level 1 and Level 2
▪ Nafee Resource Money Changer at Level 2
▪ RHB Bank at Ground Floor
▪ CIMB Bank ATM at Level 1
▪ RHB Bank ATM at Level 1
▪ JB Central Trading Money Changer at Level 2
▪ Abmann Money Changer at Level 2
Foreign currency exchange services on selected currencies are also available at the Hotel’s Front Desk.
Where can I dine?
Our all-day dining restaurant, Caprilicious, is located on Level 1 and offers local and international cuisines for.
For a light snack, high tea or just coffee, you may also visit our cafe Delite on Level UG (Lobby).
For in-room dining, kindly refer to our TV menu and dial 'in-room dining' to place your order.
Is internet access provided?
Yes, guests can enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access in-room and around the property.
What are the recommended attractions in Johor Bahru?
Johor Bahru is a vibrant city with lots to see and do. We are located in the heart of Johor Bahru downtown, surrounded by a number of shopping malls including City Square, Komtar JBCC, R&F Mall, as well as the historic old streets Jalan Tan Hiok Nee and Jalan Dhoby, where you will find authentic local cuisine, bakeries, cafes and myriad shops to explore.
You may also visit tourist hotspots such as the Johor Zoo, Malay Cultural Village, and more
What time is breakfast?
Breakfast is served daily from 06.30 – 10:30 at our all-day dining restaurant, Caprilicious
How much does it cost to use the hotel’s limousine service
Airport transfers can be arranged for RM 280.00 nett. Please approach our Concierge for more details.
What type of beds are provided?
Each of our rooms comes with either 1 Super King Bed or 2 Twin Beds. Options are subject to room availability and according to room types.
How much does breakfast cost?
Breakfast is available for in-house guests upon check-in at RM35+ and for children (between 6 and 12 years, inclusive) at RM22+ per child.
For walk-in guests, breakfast is available at RM55+ and for children (between 6 and 12 years, inclusive) at RM27.50+ per child.
What are the services and facilities offered?
Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia features studios and one-bedroom apartments fully furnished with well-equipped kitchenettes and modern bathroom amenities.
Seaview rooms with the Johor Bahru cityscape as well as higher floors with access to our Club Lounge are also available, subject to availability.
How do I make a reservation and enquiry?
To host events such as business or semi-casual gatherings, seminars, meetings, workshops, weddings and more, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / tel +60 7-277 0800
Is an airport shuttle available?
Unfortunately, we do not provide an airport shuttle service. Airport transfers can be arranged at RM 280.00 nett. Limousine or taxi services are also available when requested in advance, subject to additional charges. Please contact our Concierge for more details
Is catering available?
Full on-site catering for conferences and events is available
Is there a shuttle bus to surrounding areas?
Yes, a complimentary Shuttle Bus Services is provided for in-house guests to City Square and Komtar JBCC, Mid Valley Southkey and R&F Mall
Download our Shuttle Bus Schedule at: https://free.qrd.by/resources/freeqrd/lp/86459/0.pdf)
● Seats are subject to availability and on a first come first served basis for in-house guests.
● Departure time and duration of trip may vary due to traffic conditions
● Shuttle bus will stop at designated stops only to pick up or drop off guests
Notice (Updated 4 Sept 2020)
As services and facilities may be limited during our fight against COVID-19, the availability of trips and the bus capacity are subject to change. We advise guests to check with our Front Desk upon arrival to arrange the best transportation options for your stay.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 15:00. Check-out is at 12:00.
Fraser World Sapphire and Diamond tier members are entitled to early check-in and late check-out: https://www.fraserworld.com/en-US/Login/Member/MembershipPrivileges). Please notify our Front Desk staff of your preferred check-out time upon arrival.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on the premises
Are newspapers provided?
Yes, digital versions of newspapers are available upon request, subject to availability.
Is it possible to store my luggage at the hotel before check-in?
Yes, you may store your luggage with us. Please check with our Concierge for assistance (terms and conditions apply).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation that was booked directly via your website?
The cancellation policy is stated in detail and varies with the type of offer selected.
Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or tel +607 277 0888.
Is on-site parking available and what is the cost?
Complimentary on-site parking is available for in-house guests. Standard parking charges will apply to other guests. Please approach the Front Desk for more details.
How do I get to the hotel?
Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia is located about 650 metres from Johor Bahru Sentral (JB Sentral) transport hub, which comprises a bus terminal and a railway station.
JB Sentral is connected to the Johor Bahru CIQ (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine) Complex via a link bridge.
The Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal is located just 4.2 km from the hotel while Senai International Airport is only 30 km away.
From Senai International Airport:
• By Taxi: Taxis are available at the taxi stand in the east wing of the Aeromall. Payment is via a coupon system and can be bought from the taxi counter inside the Aeromall.
• By Bus: Take Causeway Link Bus AA1 or JB Central Line Bus A1 to JB Sentral. Walk 650 metres to the hotel.
From Changi Airport, Singapore:
• By Bus: Take Transtar Cross Border Service Bus TS1 at Terminal 2 or Terminal 4 arrival halls to Johor Bahru CIQ. It takes around 18 minutes to walk to the hotel.
From Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal / Stulang Laut Ferry Terminal / The Zon Ferry Terminal
• By Taxi: Taxis are available at the taxi stand.
• About 20 minutes from Singapore via Johor Causeway (depending on traffic)
• About 50 minutes from Singapore via Second Link Expressway and Iskandar Coastal Highway (depending of traffic)
• Driving directions to the hotel are at: https://goo.gl/maps/aSFcJ6e2JZC2)
• Our carpark guide: https://bit.ly/3lI5SwS.
Kindly park your vehicle in Red Spaces only.
• From Larkin Terminal: Take City Bus Route 39 or 41, Maju Bus Service 208, 224 or 227 to JB Sentral.
• From Kulai Terminal: Take Causeway Link Bus 7B or BET3 or Maju Bus 229 to JB Sentral.
• From Singapore:
- SBS SBS Transit Bus Service 160 from Jurong East Interchange to JB Sentral
- SBS Transit Bus Service 170X from Kranji MRT to JB Sentral
- SMRT Bus Service 950 from Woodlands Interchange to JB Sentral
- Advance Coach AC7 from Yishun Interchange to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Transtar Cross Border Bus TS3 from Marina Square to Johor Bahru CIQ
• Take train to JB Sentral. From JB Sentral, it’s approximately a 650-metre walk to the hotel.
By Private Hire Vehicle
• Advance booking is required for taxi and limousine services. Fare depends on the type of vehicle, number of passengers, as well as travel distance.
Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +60 7-277 0800
What is the maximum number of guests allowed in each residence type?
In general, our apartments can accommodate up to 3 persons depending on the room category.
There is a strict adherence to the number of guests in each room type as recommended under the Health & Safety regulations.
Should you require more information, please contact us at email@example.com or tel +60 7-277 0800
Are baby cots and extra beds available?
Complimentary baby cots are available upon request, subject to availability. Extra beds are also available at RM80.00 nett without breakfast or at RM100.00 nett inclusive of breakfast for one.