Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- Transport guests to/ from the airport/ hotel.
- Assist guests in loading and unloading baggage to/from vehicles.
- Deliver guests’ luggage to the assigned room and make proper endorsements to Front Office.
- Coordinate with other departments with regard to transportation and/or delivery.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary.
- Handle maintenance/ service requirements of company-owned vehicles.
- Maintain cleanest of company owned vehicles.
- Transport employees to/ from the accommodation.
- Educate the guest at the time of room check-in about the facilities of the apartment (e.g. Main Switch, DnD, etc.)
- To perform related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ideally you should have 5 years valid licenses with previous experience is an similar operation.
- Warm and caring personality.
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs.
- Professional and welcoming.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Good written and verbal Arabic & English communication skills.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at firstname.lastname@example.org