Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- To maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of all areas of responsibility and follow the standard as specified.
- To report defects, deficiencies, and pests, follow up and follow through, in order that reports are acted upon immediately.
- To identify and communicate guest and staff needs and carry out service to achieve those needs and preferences.
- To uphold company policy and procedures to ensure safety, security and welfare of the guests, clients, and staff.
- To maintain operational readiness of equipment supplies.
- To take ownership of the Apartment and its contents, ensuring that they are in good condition by protecting them from possible damage and to report missing items at once.
- To immediately report to the Supervisor any unusual activities occurring during the shift.
- Anticipate guests’ needs exceeding their expectation.
- Endorses lost and found articles in check –out rooms immediately to the housekeeping office.
- Ensures maid’s cart is clean and in order including the equipment. Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Immediately respond to emergencies according to procedures.
- Ideally you should have vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at email@example.com