Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- Ensure the maintenance of cleanliness and functionality of Apartments, surroundings/public areas and back of house, achieving zero referrals from Residents.
- Check on reports of defects, deficiencies, and pests and to ensure that they have been carried out.
- Supervise the upholding of company policy and procedures to ensure the safety, security and welfare of residents and staff, counselling staff that deviate.
- Ensure efficiency and the maintenance of operational readiness of equipment and supplies.
- Conduct training e.g. On-the-Job Training (OJT), chemical and equipment usage etc. and to counsel staff when performance does not reach the required standards.
- Anticipate residents’ needs and exceeded their expectation, through courtesy calls and resident contact time, liaising with Client Relations Executive (CRE), Sales and Marketing to communicate these needs.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Ideally you should have a diploma or vocational training in hospitality with previous minor supervisory experience within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of written and spoken English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essentials.
- Computer literacy.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at email@example.com