Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- To answer all telephone and internet inquiries regarding apartment reservations.
- To receive and process apartment reservations made by/for clients based on established standards.
- Ensure to check daily all online websites for apartment reservations.
- Ensure that all online websites are updated for availability and rates as per the instruction provided by the Management.
- To ensure all reservations and booking confirmations are done properly in a timely and effective manner.
- To up-sell whenever possible to maximize revenue.
- Updates reservation and filing system.
- Thorough cleaning of all reservations 48 hours prior to arrival date
- Ensure to check daily the reservation/cancellation activity.
- To register systematically in Epitome the apartment rates such as best available rates, corporate rates, and package rates
- To ensure that all necessary reports required by the Management are submitted on time (i.e., daily hotel statistics report, STR Global report, competition report, BSC and OTA production report)
- Shares and endorses sales leads, competitor reports and other industry related developments.
- Protects the interest of the hotel in all business transactions.
- Elevates major problems or special requirements of clients to superior whenever necessary.
- To closely coordinate with other departments for maximum utilization of rooms
- To prepare reports and perform related functions as may be assigned by the Senior Reservation Officer, Operations Manager, or the General Manager.
- You must have a diploma/degree in hospitality and previous experience in hotel reservations.
- Excellent communication with written and spoken Arabic & English proficiency.
- Computer literate.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at email@example.com