Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- To help identify areas / means to control expenses.
- To monitor and control utility consumption through energy saving programs.
- To assess and carry out daily and periodic maintenance work to ensure the functionality of the apartments, residents’ common areas, public areas, staff common areas offices and workstation to achieving zero referrals.
- To uphold company policy and procedures to ensure the safety, security, and welfare of the residents.
- To carry out preventive, protective or upgrading works to equipment or building structures to achieve operational readiness.
- Anticipate residences’ needs and exceeded their expectation.
- To repair defects and deficiencies identified in accordance with the P&P.
- To carry out preventive maintenance, including electrical equipment, appliances, fixtures, and fittings.
- To coordinate with other sections and department relating to services rendered outcomes and placing or removal of any equipment to or from apartments.
- To implement preventive maintenance on the following major equipment: generator, pumps, elevator, gondola, BMS, etc.
- To enhance technical knowledge and keep updated on new techniques.
- Ideally you should have a diploma/degree with technical background or related field with previous experience in hotels.
- Good command of written and spoken English communication skills.
- An analytical thinker with an ability to multitask and work in a team.
- Computer literacy.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at email@example.com