Frasers Hospitality Secures Seven Titles at World Travel Awards Europe 2020
Singapore, 2 November 2020 – Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, bagged a total of seven awards at the 27th World Travel Awards for Europe, including England’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand for the seventh time in a row. Adding to this stellar achievement is Fraser Suites Kensington, London clinching the title of England’s Leading Serviced Apartments for the fifth consecutive year.
The global hospitality operator’s latest property in the region, Malmaison Edinburgh City, was conferred the title of Europe’s Leading New Boutique Hotel for 2020, an award category that was only established this year. The 16th addition to Malmaison’s collection of boutique hotels across UK’s key cities, Malmaison Edinburgh City opened its doors to guests in 2019, further expanding Frasers Hospitality’s portfolio to reach travellers on the lookout for unique experiences at some of the city’s most unexpected locations that have been transformed to deliver a bold, adventurous interpretation of luxurious hospitality.
Mr Scott Harper, Chief Operating Officer, Malmaison Hotel du Vin, said, “This is a remarkable achievement by our newest property in the region and a strong affirmation of the quality of our Malmaison brand – which constantly strives to be different. All our properties are designed with flair and imagination and are perfect for guests looking for memorable experiences in a rich, relaxed atmosphere.”
Recognising its Gold-Standard offerings and service excellence, Frasers Hospitality was also honoured with four property awards:
- France’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Élysées, Paris
- Germany’s Leading Hotel Residences for Capri by Fraser, Berlin
- Germany’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Hamburg
- Scotland’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Edinburgh
In addition, Frasers Hospitality has also won the following awards across Asia, the Middle East and Africa:
- Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand
- Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta
- Singapore’s Leading Hotel Residences for Capri by Fraser, Changi City
- South Korea’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Place Central Seoul
The Middle East and Africa
- Bahrain's Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area, Bahrain
- Dubai’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Dubai
- Nigeria's Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Abuja
- Oman’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Muscat
- United Arab Emirates’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Dubai
- Qatar’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Doha
Chief Executive Officer of Europe, Middle East and Africa, Frasers Hospitality UK, Mr Guus Bakker, said, “We are honoured to be recognised by one of the most prestigious travel industry awards globally and this would not have been possible without our dedicated employees and long-standing support from guests. These seven accolades, five of which we have won consecutive times, is a reaffirmation of the trust they have placed in us as well as the work our teams put in to elevate our service standards.”
“The awards come at an especially crucial time as the industry navigates new challenges brought about by COVID-19. Moving forward, we will continue to focus on delivering the best experiences to our guests while ensuring that their safety and wellbeing is taken care of, as part of our #FraserCares commitment.”
Keeping in accordance with local authority guidelines and best practices, Frasers Hospitality has redefined its offerings to ensure necessary precautionary measures continue to be taken, with an emphasis on guests’ safety and wellbeing. This includes the implementation of safe distancing protocols and a new cleaning and disinfection verification programme as part of its latest partnership with globally recognised inspection and certification company SGS.
Growing from two properties in Singapore, Frasers Hospitality’s portfolio currently stands at more than 140 in over 70 cities.
 Includes properties under management contracts and development