Frasers Hospitality Wins Top Awards for Middle East and Africa at the World Travel Awards 2020
Singapore, 9 November 2020 – Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, secures wins despite a challenging year for the tourism and hospitality industry, with its serviced residences clinching a total of six awards at the 27th World Travel Awards for Middle East and Africa.
Fraser Suites Dubai, which has been awarded Dubai’s leading serviced residence on five occasions (2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, and 2020), has been crowned the coveted title of United Arab Emirates’ Leading Serviced Apartments.
Centrally located, Fraser Suites Dubai offers over 265 luxurious apartments with breath-taking views that overlook the Arabian Sea and charming city skyline of Dubai, offering guests an oasis of calm complemented by customer-centric design and comfort.
Frasers Hospitality also continues to achieve sustained success across other properties in the Middle East and Africa, retaining four titles this year. In addition to Fraser Suites Dubai’s multiple accolades, Fraser Suites Doha, Fraser Suites Muscat, and Fraser Suites Abuja all secured their positions as Leading Serviced Apartments in their respective countries for the second year running. Fraser Suites Diplomatic Area also reclaimed the title of Bahrain’s Leading Serviced Apartments.
In response to the recent achievements at the World Travel Awards, Mr Guus Bakker, Chief Executive Officer for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Frasers Hospitality, says that it has been deeply rewarding to be recognised for its leading hospitality position in the region, especially given these challenging times due to the impact that COVID-19 has had on the industry.
“These awards are a validation of our teams’ commitment to excellence and their dedication to delivering the best experiences for our guests. Although the market remains subdued as a result of national lockdowns, we remain optimistic and continue to be committed to serving and caring for our guests under our #FraserCares commitment, such as introducing new health and safety initiatives, as their wellbeing remains our utmost priority.”
“As travel gradually resumes around the world, we look forward to welcoming more guests back to our award-winning properties where they can enjoy the ideal home away from home experience,” said Mr Bakker.
Frasers Hospitality’s global portfolio currently stands at more than 140 properties in over 70 cities, and across Asia and Europe, its Gold-Standard offerings and intuitive service have once again been recognised at the World Travel Awards 2020:
- Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand
- Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta
- Singapore’s Leading Hotel Residences for Capri by Fraser, Changi City
- South Korea’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Place Central Seoul
- England’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand
- England’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Kensington, London
- Europe’s Leading New Boutique Hotel for Malmaison Edinburgh City
- France’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Élysées, Paris
- Germany’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Hamburg
- Germany’s Leading Hotel Residences for Capri by Fraser, Berlin
- Scotland’s Leading Serviced Apartments for Fraser Suites Edinburgh
 Includes properties under management contracts and development