Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- To maintain the general book of accounts (ledger) of the company.
- To prepare the Financial Statement on a monthly basis and the related schedules to such.
- To attend audit verification and procedure conducted by outside parties on a regular basis.
- To prepare and present accurate payroll schedule and payroll slips.
- To process and update all payroll-related schedules including government required reports and remittances.
- To prepare statement of accounts and the supporting documents related to such.
- To update credit and debit transactions and prepare credit and debit notes.
- To maintain accurate filing and recording of all accounts receivable and credit documents to ensure ease of access.
- To check and maintain an accurate record of all cash float issued and value of each float.
- To coordinate with HR in matters pertaining to employee records/benefits/salary
- To coordinate with reservations and front office staff on guest-related transactions affecting receivables and collection
- To develop and maintain a system of monitoring cash position, cash flow, collection, and deposits, etc.
- To perform any special projects, analyses or reports requested by the GM and/ or Corporate Office.
- To collate and organize accurate financial information for both internal (management) and external (auditors) customers.
- Ideally you should have a degree in hotel management or accounting.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience within a hotel environment is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English & Arabic communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at firstname.lastname@example.org