Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
- Maintain guest ledger in a systematic manner.
- Be fully conversant with guests as far as Serviced Residences Facilities are concerned.
- Study the daily arrival, departure and guest report, handle transportation, newspaper, and wake-up call requests effectively.
- Handle VIPs according to standard procedures of the Residences
- Handle check-in & check-out according to the standard policies and procedures of the Residences
- Complete the Resident’s Registration Form and ensure all details are properly captured.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Operations, Cashiering and Telephone policies & procedures.
- Ensure that all irregularities are marked down in the logbook and reported to the Operations Manager and/or general Manager.
- Prepare a balance cashier’s audit report and cash remittance at the end of the shift.
- Resolve guest complaints in timely manners.
- Ideally you should have a degree in hospitality with previous experience in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal Arabic & English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language is preferred.
- Along with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essentials.
- Strong computer literacy.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at email@example.com