Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic and energetic Operations Manager who will ensure quality standards throughout the hotel and provide an excellent experience for the guests. The role is key for maximizing guest satisfaction and for the strategic development of the property. This is a leadership role that requires people management skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to execute and follow through on projects.
- Plan and oversee all operations and processes from the arrival of guests to their departure in order to ensure the meeting and exceeding of guest needs.
- Develop and implement creative plans and programs that anticipate and meet guest needs and interests.
- To optimize manpower, performance, usage of operating equipment and services across all operational areas of the business to maximize efficiency.
- To identify, develop and address manpower needs and training and seek to improve current systems.
- Protect the welfare and interests of guest and ensure the safekeeping of the property.
- Oversee the implementation and upholding of company Policy and Procedures in all operating departments.
- Work closely with Maintenance to assist in ensuring consistent upkeep of the property and guests requirements.
- Ensure professional and effective lines of communication are maintained between all operating departments.
- Prepare management reports including Balance Scorecards, Monthly Stock takes on equipment and supplies and others as required by the General Manager.
- To maintain business confidentiality.
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times and maintain high grooming standards.
- To conduct performance appraisals for Department Head positions for annual and probationary reviews and as required throughout all operating departments.
- Confident in handling guest complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain good relations with suppliers / vendors.
- Assist the Sales team when required with events as well as site inspections on property.
- Assist with the meet and greet of VIP arriving guests.
- Liaise with the General Manager on a daily basis.
- Staff retention and engagement.
- Assist with training and mentoring of all staff within the operating departments.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Manager for training plans to be in place for all departments.
- Assume responsibility of the property in the absence of the General Manager.
- Ensure all operating departments are working within the budgetary requirements outlined in the budget.
- Lead, motivate and develop all operating departments to effectively achieve the objectives of all departments.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all staff throughout the property and if applicable with sister properties within your city.
- To display a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- You should hold a Diploma/Degree in hospitality management & At least 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and hotel software packages & written and oral with proficiency in English & Arabic.
- Technical Competence.
- Problem Identification & Solutions.
- Oral & Written Communication.
- Co-operation & Teamwork.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Maintaining Standards & Discipline.
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at firstname.lastname@example.org.