Frasers Hospitality, a member of Frasers Property Group, is a global hospitality leader. As the world’s leading brand in serviced apartments and hotel residences, we deliver gold standard hospitality in cities across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking passionate and dynamic Sales Manager who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for implementing all sales activities and maximizing business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity.
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices with customers for transient and group business in connection with the properties
- Promote and produce sales leads for Rotana within its respective areas.
- Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone, and direct mail in its market areas.
- Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist Superiors in maintaining the accounts management system.
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible.
- You should hold a degree in sales and a minimum of 5 years postgraduate work experiences, ideally within the hotel industry.
- You must be a computer literate with excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English & Arabic.
- The ideal candidate will have a guest and service oriented attitude, backed up by a proactive approach and a strong drive for results.
- In your daily business you show flexibility, display a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients.
- You are having a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
To apply, send your resume/CV to Human Resources Department, Fraser Suites Al Liwan Bahrain at firstname.lastname@example.org.